Wednesday, June 3, 2009

WHERE DID I GO?

To Third Grade!
If you have been wondering what happened to me and why I haven't posted in two months...I was teaching 3rd Grade! The school Ana attends needed a permanent sub for the remainder of the year. I had a blast and the students, parents, teachers, and administration were amazing! They treated me as if I had been there all along. It was a whirlwind and I was CRAZY busy...but I loved every minute of it and was grateful for the experience. I also loved going to school with Ana, blowing kisses across the campus when we'd see each other, sitting in on lunch with her while my students were at a "special", and the going home together at the end of the day! Perfect way to spend the day! Now that the summer has begun...I hope to get caught up on my blog! :)

No comments: