Wednesday, June 3, 2009

We Love BFCS!

This is the Founder of Ana's School! He started this school 10 years ago and it is truly an amazing answer to prayer. For him and US!
Rodeo Day!
Ms. Amy's Class...YeaHawwww!
Field Day
I was so worried about Ana doing Field Day. She has always been not as coordinated as her peer group, not as fast, and just all around "behind" due to her 2 yrs. in the orphanage. BUT...she ROCKED my world! She medaled in 5 of the 8 events! She was AMAZING!
She and Chase got second in the balloon toss!

She got second in the football toss!
Third place in the potato sack races! Which if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes, I wouldn't have believed it! She did AWESOME!! She fell down and got back up and kept going and placed!
She tugged with all her might! Loving every minute of it!
She never got 1st ("the blue medal") and she kept asking why...never had a fit or got upset, but just didn't know why. So I explained that it didn't matter the color of the medal...just how she behaved when she received one. When Field Day was over, I went up to one of the volunteers and asked if they had an extra "blue medal" and when we got in the car I gave it to her telling her she was the BEST ONE in good sportsmanship and that was the best type of medal to get!

I was so proud of her!



Hairy Caterpillar...loved it! They made it out of pantyhose and grass!
Too CUTE!


No comments: