Sunday, May 31, 2009

What is Ana climbing now?

I REALLY think Ana is part monkey. She climbes EVERYTHING! I will go to check on her and she is up on SOMETHING everytime. If I had a penny for everytime I said, "Ana get down"... She Ain't Misbehavin! She's just playing!
"Ana get down!"

I promise she is allowed to use a door if she wants to leave the backyard! This is just more of a challenge for her! :) Also, if you look closely, she NEVER wears her shoes. If we can't find her shoes, they are 9 out of 10 times in the backyard somewhere.

Look how she moves the car so that she can get higher to get up into the tree! Smart little thing!
"Ana get down!"
YES, we do have a jungle gym for her!
I'm just so grateful she never falls! (Knock on wood!) NEVER a dull moment! :)

No comments: