Tuesday, June 10, 2008
New Family Member...FLIPPER
Gammy (Marc's mom), got Ana "Flipper" for Gotcha Day. Ana loved to watch the Betta fish in a shop when we lived in Korea so Sandy surprised her with her very own. She got to pick him out as well as the tank and it's accessories. She still loves purple and blue. And Flipper is a cool fish!
However, his first 24 hours in our family was tough. I had given Ana the lecture about how fish need water and if they don't have water, it hurts them. AND that she had to feed him WITH me or Marc...well sure enough temptation took over and I came to check on him and he was on the floor and water was everywhere! After MUCH hysteria, I got the fish in his tank and he was alive amazingly enough! We joke that since he's Ana's...of course he's a fighter! He is doing well and even seems to respond to our voices!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment