Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Father's Day Camping

Marc and Ana have a favorite book that they like to read called, "Just Me and My Dad" by Mercer Meyer. It's a story about camping and BOTH of them always say they want to go camping together. SO, I decided to make that happen for them...in our backyard! :)

One of our staples for a camping dinner is chili dogs! We got ALL our camping toys out including the stove and made dinner.

Daddy's Little Girl

This is Ana's tent!

Peek-A-Boo

Reading books by flashlight!
I asked Ana some questions about her and her daddy...here are her answers!
My daddy and I like to play "hide and seek".
My daddy and I eat "Monee and Cheese" together.
My daddy and I like to "go the the zoo".
My daddy and I read "devotions".
My daddy and I watch "Lion King II" together.
My daddy and I sing "Joy Joy Joy in my Heart and Old McDonald".
Happy Father's Day!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like they had a great time! I kept checking everyday for these, I figured this is what you would add this week!

Greg and Shara said...

How funny...........Greg's Birthday always falls within days of Father's Day too! We did this same Daddy and I survey; I look forward to doing it every year......will be fun to look back on :) Yall are a darlin family :)

Lynn said...

What a FUN idea! Did mommy enjoy an evening of pampering alone? LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the peek-a-boo pic. Too cute!