Thursday, May 15, 2008

Sea World for Gotcha Day

3 comments:

Joel and Angela said...

Your blog is impressive! You are going to have to show me how you do all that....soon!!

McKeeinKorea said...

Hey girl!
We just went to Sea World San Diego yesterday! Anyways...we miss you guys soooooooo much! I do look at your blog often and love the the gymnastics updates. Ana looks like a little gymnast. So...can you believe that I actually kind of miss Korea? Yes...it is a sickness I suppose. Also, we will be heading your way soon! I can't wait to see you guys. It still looks like mid-late June. I will e-mail you. Love ya, and y'all look great! The McKee family

Janks-Smith said...

It's very cool when the stars aline and God shines on such a great family. Y'all look great and you're having WAY too much fun!! We miss you guys in AZ!!