Kristy is a friend of mine from Leavenworth, Kansas HS days and she was in town from Georgia last week for a business trip! It has been YEARS since we have seen each other and we just picked up where we left off!
This was the first time she had met Ms. Banana!
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
High School Memories!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It is so neat to see our picture on your blog! I am officially special. Can I say how wonderful my time with you all was? It was truly wonderful. I can't begin to tell you how honored I am that you shared with me your very touching story!
Ana is the cutest thing ever - and you are the parent's of the year.
...and the Mexican and BBQ were quite splendid - the BBQ "sause" I bought has already been consumed. We used it Memorial Day on a brisket.
Yes, the wine was intended for you to enjoy...who knew I would get to partake in enjoying my gift to you?
I have a correction to something I told you that is so far fetched - I told you while we perused the plant selections at the nursery that you could add food coloring to Hydrangea to choose your color -this is wrong, I don't know where I came up with this (husband) but I did learn since I have returned to Georgia that you can only change the Hydrangea to pink or blue and it's determined by the amount of acid you put in the soil. Yep -just like litmus paper - pink, blue or white.
...and speaking of plants - I am still so sad about the pilfering of your "dirty" plant. I saw some at Lowe's tonight and thought of you. The had small ones and big ones and they were not priced that high. I hope you finally get your "dirty" plant.
Kelsie has been in Texas all this last week and she and my dad went down to College Station and met with the admissions and biology departments. Gig em'Aggies!
I wish you all much happiness and no more crapiness! (I just made that up)
I look forward to seeing you again real soon and I truly feel honored to have been able to share a few evenings with ya'll. I can't wait to have you all stay with me - hopefully much sooner than later.
Enjoy Texas, welcome back to the States - Kristy
Post a Comment