Hey Jenna...we are thinking about planning a trip to Thailand as a final vacation while we live in Asia, and I wanted to pick your brain about it. I remembered that you blogged about your trip, and I went back to re-read your posts. Would you do it the same way again...go to both Bangkok and Phuket? Anything you would change? Any other advice?
Sorry for the long comment, but I couldn't find your email address.
3 comments:
I too was a lab... must be a mommy thing!
I'm a lab, too. That was fun!
me too...
Hey Jenna...we are thinking about planning a trip to Thailand as a final vacation while we live in Asia, and I wanted to pick your brain about it. I remembered that you blogged about your trip, and I went back to re-read your posts. Would you do it the same way again...go to both Bangkok and Phuket? Anything you would change? Any other advice?
Sorry for the long comment, but I couldn't find your email address.
Post a Comment