Friday, April 25, 2008

Chuck E Cheese Please!

CRAZY FUN TIME!! Our Russian Mafia at their best...but not for long! :)

She couldn't get enough of the games that gave you tickets! So funny!

Linette and Walker tearin' it up!

John Baylor and Ana loved being on T.V.!
We gotta take Marc there...he will love it!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your pictures, good blog!
I just hope you use Vista!

Lynn said...

I just had so much fun looking at all of your pictures and reading about the fun you are having. Sounds like you have a "family" there already. We still really miss you here though. Congratulations on your two year anniversary with Ana. She's precious...

Greg and Shara said...

Hey girl! You have been busy, I was wondering where you were! Glad to hear you all are doing well and having fun :)
So........you know Steve???? Ha Ha!

Unknown said...

You've been busy! Nice to see some new pictures. We'll have to catch up this week!