Tuesday, November 25, 2008
FOSA Bazaar
Our MOPS group at my church hosted a bazaar this past Sunday. I decided to have a booth to sell my friends jewelry. Laurie Bremer is a good friend of ours from pilot training days. She and her husband were on me and Marc's FIRST DATE! Her husband was in our wedding as well as Marc in their wedding and it had been YEARS since we saw each other. Well, we were able to be together again in Korea this past year! She started a pearl business right before I got there. She gets these pearls from China and they are just beautiful. I told her about this bazaar and she sent me a big ole box full of WONDERFUL pearls and turquoise!
I had never had a booth before so I just played it by ear...but I had found these CUTE jewelry holders and thought they were perfect for her pearls...so dainty and old fashioned...can you see the pearls on the actual doll itself? PERFECT HUH? :)
It was a good day. The only bad thing is I had ALL day to shop around at the other vendors!! :) If you want to see Laurie's beautiful jewelry...go to her website www.esquirepearls.com I think you will be impressed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks so good!!! I have been wondering how it went! Love that black material!
Post a Comment