Saturday, September 6, 2008
Biker Babe
FINALLY...we got a bike for her! This was her "having a great first week of school" present! She wanted the purple princess bike, of course. She has a "bike rodeo" at school 19 Sept. and the Pre-K kids are leading the parade so it was time. :)
She was pretty cautious, which I was really surprised about. Normally she has NO fear!
The "braking" concept took awhile to get. She kept putting her feet down instead of keeping them on the pedals and pushing back. BUT she got it! :)
I don't think the training wheels will be coming off anytime soon...but she's got the basic concept now! It's still too hot to be out too long during the day and by the time it cools off at night, it's bedtime. She is still pretty cautious which, is fine because I have a feeling before long she will be flying down the streets! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay for Ana! Allie just loves her bike too! I'd love to see the girls go on a bike ride together!! Miss you guys!
Hurray for Ana!!! Love the pictures!
Post a Comment