
GO WORLD!
If you are wondering where I have been for the last couple of weeks...I was OBSESSED with the Olympics! Marc and I love them. We recorded them all day and would watch them all night. I have been exhausted but it was worth it!
Just watching those athletes and the way they push themselves physically and mentally is just amazing. They inspire me and I have so much appreciation for all they do. I swear EVERY TIME our national anthem was played I would get FILLED with pride and just get tingles all over!
The fact that they were in China was just a crazy feeling too. Being that we were there this time last year just made it even more familiar and special.
I love that the world comes together and puts aside all the "political dramas" to just be proud of their countries and everyone respects their abilities and talents!
Outside of the swimming, gymnastics, beach volleyball (my favorites) I LOVED all the visa commercials! Just a FUN two weeks and now it's time to get back to our regular routine and get some sleep!
3 comments:
Love the new screen!
Like the new blog look!
I enjoyed the Olympics too, seemed neat knowing that we were so close to the action!
You found a cute one! Glad you got it to work out for ya!
Post a Comment