Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Camp!
I signed Ana up for THREE weeks of camp throughout the summer. Last week was her first week, "Celebrating Freedom". SHE LOVED IT! It was all day long and I was really worried about her. But when I picked her up after the first day, she was happy and the teachers said she was "sweet"! TOTAL break through for us because Ana has a history of "testing" teachers for the first week or two of anything she begins and since this was only a week long, I was worried! I was SO proud of her and how well she did!
My friend, Angela, (our families go way back to Alaska days together!!) also took her kids to this camp and she and I would have some time chitty chatting over chai's...then I'd meet Marc for lunch and it was weird without Ana! Then it was time for me to get those long overdue appointments taken care of ie the dentist...UGH!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment